As you know art not just gives the test on the planet, but also forms the spiritual world of individual, increasing horizons and revealing creative abilities. You can safely point out that the first sort of art was rock paintings. Later became tableware. With the advent of papyrus, clay tablets, people begun to write in it many different knowledge and significant events. The invention of canvases and paints contributed to the appearance of landscapes, portraits, still lifes, etc.
Thus formed a huge number of art forms. If they’re combined into groups, they can be:
- Spatial. Painting, graphics and architecture.
- Temporary. The word what and music.
- Space-time. Cinema, dance, theater, circus, etc.
Even the art is split into the following forms:
- Elitist. Created exclusively by representatives with the elite, bohemians and it has a subjective take a look at certain things. As an example, nobody understands the advantage of abstractionism, but many people think it is very beautiful. Score in Google: art gallery, art dealer, gallerist and you should see representatives in this class. By way of example, art consultant Pavel Grata is in demand in Russia and Europe. His opinion is often highly appreciated by critics of art, because is engaged while in the art evaluation and possesses a good taste.
- Mass. Devised for everybody, despite gender, age and status. Such as, TV shows.
- Folk. Brought to life by anonymous people without the need of special training. These are myths, legends, proverbs and sayings.
Following your satisfaction of basic needs (food, sleep, comfort, security), there is any excuses for communication, then self-affirmation in society, and then-spiritual needs. They arise after the needs of the first sort stages are actually fulfilled.
However you ought not believe that art plays one more role in human life! Due to him a person knows himself and our planet, so it is vital to understand the significance of art in everyone’s life.